Tsubasa Türkiye | Giriş yapmadınız veya üye değilsiniz. Sitemize tam erişim için Giriş Yapın veya Kayıt Olun

Drive Şutu 6 Farklı Oyuncuya Farklı Sahnelerle Ekleme

Bu konu; 14 defa yorumlanmıştır.
Konu Sahibi : Hiena
Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 5/5 - 1 oy
(11-02-2017, Saat: 18:52)Hiena Adlı Kullanıcıdan Alıntı: Buddies Here I will share the information that you can add to the various shooting scenes with several shots from the Drive shot. Since I gave an example over 6 players, I said 6 players in the title, but we can actually add all the special players to each of them with individual shot scenes.  

Now, normally with the F3 40 method, we could add this shot to players with close-up views in a different way, but it was always the same for players like Toninho, Jettorio, and other players like them who were invisible. With the codes and information I will give, you will now be able to add this shot to each of these players differently.  

First of all, I gave the information I added to Tsubasa, Diaz, Misugi, Toninho and Jettorio in the document and I gave it for you to try a nes rum prepared in this way in the link. In the second rom, I added Schester to them.

There is a third rum in the link, as I was close to the invisible players, for example, I added this shot to Da Silva, Jettorio, Toninho, Maher, Robson and our Babington, each with different shot moments. You can open that rum in the hex editor and see what I did for these players.  

This drive shot was an example, after preparing the first offsets and codes for other shots and other special moves, I will share them all with you.

LINKS

[hide]

LINK1

LINK2

[/ hide]

Note: In order to understand the subject better, if you examine the related subject below, you can better understand the logic of these codes.

Codes to Determine Offset Locations of Players with the Same Point
thank you
Bunu ilk beğenen sen ol.
Yukarı Çık Cevapla

Bu Konudaki Yorumlar
RE: Drive Şutu 6 Farklı Oyuncuya Farklı Sahnelerle Ekleme - Yazar: zzsasukezz - 14-04-2020, Saat: 17:47

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
Enter Tuşu ile Kalecilere Her Maç Farklı Kurtarış Ekleme bakgal 12 1,034 Bugün, Saat: 01:25
Son Yorum: Osman
kalecilerimize alt tuş seçeneği ile özel kurtarış ekleme Askerullah 60 2,333 Bugün, Saat: 01:19
Kalecilere Wakabayashide olduğu Gibi Sinirlenme Ekleme bakgal 56 3,618 Bugün, Saat: 01:18
İstediğimiz Şut, Pas, Çalım vb. Teknikleri Farklı Oyunculara Farklı İsimle Verme bakgal 24 1,662 Bugün, Saat: 01:13
CT 2 - Sahne Ekleme SvChatos 23 1,927 Bugün, Saat: 01:03

Yönetim Ayarları
Hızlı Menü:

Görüntüleyenler: 1 Ziyaretçi